2021 Titan 7 – NASA Contingency Program
American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, German Touring Series, Spec Z, Super Touring, Time Trial
Titan 7 Program Details
Titan 7 Wheels
941 N Elm St. Unit D
Orange CA 92867
How to claim Titan 7 Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Take (4) Photos of your vehicle at the track before your competition session. Refer to the FAQ section here.
- Complete Titan 7 Contingency Form after every event once the official results have been published.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: Decals will be available in Drivers Info at each event
- Regional Competition: Competitors in eligible classes running Titan 7 wheels and attending a minimum of (5) events will receive a 15% rebate at the end of the 2021 season towards their previous Titan 7 wheels purchase.
- Awards are presented in the form of a rebate from Titan 7 crediting previously purchased wheels.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of the last event in your region and no later than December 31, 2021.
- Eligible Participants MUST purchase Titan 7 wheels (any model) directly from Titan 7 or an authorized dealer.
- Eligible Participants MUST attend a minimum of (5) Events to qualify for the award.
- Rebates expire January 31, 2022
- Maximum of (1) rebate award per driver. Awards cannot be combined or transferred
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Titan 7 retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Titan 7.