2018 Sampson Racing Communications – NASA Contingency Program
|10 or more starters||$200 SRC Bucks||$100 SRC Bucks||$100 SRC Bucks||$100 SRC Bucks|
944 Spec, American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Factory Five Challenge, German Touring Series, Honda Challenge, NASA Prototype Series, Performance Touring, Spec Iron, Spec Miata, Spec 3, Spec Z, Spec E30, Spec E46, Super Touring, Time Trial
Sampson Racing Communications Program Details
1860 Eastman Ste 108
Ventura, CA 93003
Tel: (866) 396-7231
Fax: (805) 650-7225
How to Claim Sampson Racing Communications Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Complete Contingency Compliance Form at the track.
- Complete Sampson Racing Communications Contingency Claim Form once the official results have been published.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: One decal must be used on each side of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: Decals are available at the driver’s information table.
- Product awards are presented to 1st, 4th, 8th, and 12th place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented in the form of “SRC Bucks” for the purchase of products.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals.
- Contingency awards will be awarded for the Championship race only. Qualifying races are not eligible for awards through this program.
- Maximum of one (1) award per race weekend and per car may be claimed
- The competitor must utilize SRC radio system during the Championship race weekend.
- The competitor must have purchased at least $300 in product from SRC sometime in the past.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and are redeemable for qualified products only.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Sampson Racing Communication retains the right to change the program details at any time during 2018.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Sampson Racing Communications.
- Awards must be claimed within 60 days of event conclusion.
- “SRC Bucks” Expire on September 30, 2019