2020 Spec Clutches – NASA Contingency Program
American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge Honda Challenge, German Touring Series, Super Touring, 944 Spec, Spec 3, Spec E30, Spec E46, Spec Miata, Time Trial
Spec Clutches Program Details
2490 Five Star Pkwy Bessemer, AL 35022
(205) 491 – 8581
How to claim Spec Clutches Contingency?
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: Contact Spec Clutches for decals.
- Regional Competition: Awards are presented to 1st, 3rd, and 5th, place finishers based on starter requirements.
- National Championships: Awards are presented to 1st, 3rd, and 5th, place finishers based on starter requirements.
- Awards are presented in the form of a certificate for the purchase of products or services.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2020.
- No competing clutch supplier decals may be displayed.
- Maximum of (1) award per driver. Awards cannot be combined or transferred
- National Championships: Contingency awards will be awarded for the main National Championship race only. Qualifying races are not eligible for awards through this program..
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Spec Clutches retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Spec Clutches.