2018 Remmen Brakes – NASA Contingency Program
|5 or more starters||2 Free Rotors + $50 credit||$75 credit||$50 credit|
944 Spec, American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Factor Five Challenge, German Touring Series, Honda Challenge, Performance Touring, Spec Iron, Spec Miata, Spec Z, Spec E30, Spec E46, Super Touring, Time Trial
Remmen Brakes Program Details
Tel: (289) 240-8172
Mail: PO Box 30063 Brooklin Towne Centre, Whitby, ON L1M 0B5
How to Claim Remmen Brakes Contingency?
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: One decal must be used on each front fender.
- Decal availability: Decals are available at the driver’s information table at each NASA event.
- Product awards are presented to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented to eligible competitors as “Remmen Brake Awards” in the form of a unique code to redeem for product awards.
- A maximum of one (1) Award will be awarded per vehicle, per race weekend.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals.
- A redeemed award must be used before a second award is claimed.
- Product Awards are not stackable with other discounts or credits.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and are redeemable for qualified products only.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Remmen Brakes retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Remmen Brakes.
- Awards must be claimed within 60 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2018.