2020 Racers360 – NASA Contingency Program
NASA Sim Racing
Racers360 Program Details
How to claim Racers360 Contingency?
Follow all program requirements outlined below:
Drivers participating in the NASA Sim Racing Club and Pro leagues MUST be an active NASA Member. Click Here to Join or Renew your membership.
3-Pack One Lap Analysis Coaching Contest
- Sign up for the Racers Lounge 7-day trial (You must sign up for the trial to be entered into the contest)
- Nothing else needed! NASA or Racers360 will randomlly select a winner and reach out at end of the season.
1 Year access to Racers Lounge Award
- Take (4) screenshots of your virtual race cars livery with the required Racers360 Logo
- Race a minimum of (5) events (Pro or club leagues)
- Submit screenshots and season points at the end of the season to #DRIVENASA Support
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle.
- Image availability: Download Images HERE
- Awards are presented to 1st place finisher of the Pro and Club League during The NASA Inagural Sim Racing Events.
- Award are presented in the form of a service provided by Racers360
- Winners must respond to email from Racers360 or NASA no later than December 1, 2020.
- Maximum of (1) award per driver. Awards cannot be combined or transferred
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Racers360 retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Racers360.