2018 Öhlins Suspension – NASA Contingency Program
|6 or more starters||$250 Product Credit
$175 Product Credit
American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Honda Challenge, German Touring Series, Performance Touring, Super Touring, Time Trial
Öhlins Suspension Program Details
Automotive Sales & Business Development
703 South Grove Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
800-336-9029 ext 334
How to claim Öhlins Suspension Contingency?
- Competitors must be using Öhlins Suspension Products.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: A representative from Öhlins Suspension will contact you after you complete the registration with information on how to receive your decals.
- Regional Competition: Awards are presented to 1st – 2nd place finishers based on starter requirements.
- Awards are presented in the form of a certificate for the purchase of products or services.
- No competing decals may be displayed, including but not limited to: MOTON, Koni, Penske, MCS, AST, KW, JRZ, etc.
- Product certificate redeemable toward Öhlins Suspension products and services
- Maximum (1) award can be combined for a single redemption.
- 2018 Certificates expire 7/30/19.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Öhlins Suspension retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Öhlins Suspension.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2018.