2021 Neo Motorsport – NASA HPDE Awards Program
HPDE 1, HPDE 2, HPDE 3, HPDE 4
Neo Motorsport HPDE Awards Program Details
What is the Neo Motorsport HPDE Awards?
The Neo Motorsport HPDE Awards is a program designed to reward HPDE drivers with discounts on Neo Motorsport suspension and braking components upon progressing through the NASA HPDE program.
Neo Motorsport is a leader in high-performance automotive braking and suspension systems. Over twenty years of experience has influenced our philosophy that is based on honoring the motorsports passion of all drivers and their relentless pursuit of championships. Based on these beliefs, we provide innovative engineering, supreme manufacturing, and impeccable service for all our products.
How to Claim Neo Motorsport Award?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Upon progression through each HPDE Level, complete and obtain a signature from a Regional Director, NASA official instructor, or the HPDE Group leader.
- Complete Neo Motorsport Contingency Redemption Form and uploaded your signed HPDE passport.
- Use of the HPDE Passport is required to be eligible for this program.
- HPDE Passport availability: HPDE Passports are available at the driver’s information area at each NASA event.
- Awards are presented to HPDE drivers in Regional events that progress through the NASA HPDE Program.
- HPDE 1 to 2
- HPDE 2 to 3
- HPDE 3 to 4
- HPDE to Time Trial
- NEO Motorsport Awards must be claimed within 30 days of the conclusion of the event. No claims will be processed after December 31, 2021. Awards must be redeemed at www.neomotorsport.com within 90 days from when the award was issued.
- Maximum of one (1) award per event weekend and per car may be claimed.
- Neo Motorsport Credits are non-transferable and must be redeemed by the awardee.
- HPDE drivers are required to electronically complete a redemption form at prizes.drivenasa.com.
- HPDE Passports will be verified to ensure that they are correctly filled out, completed, and signed by a Regional Director, Instructor, or the HPDE Group leader.
- Neo Motorsport retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Neo Motorsport.