2019 Motion Control Suspension – NASA Contingency Program
|6 or more starters||$250 Product Credit
|$175 Product Credit
$100 Product Credit
|6 or more starters||$100 Product Credit
|$75 Product Credit
$50 Product Credit
|8 or more starters||$750 Product Credit (Includes Rebuilds)||$500 Product Credit (Includes Rebuilds)||
$350 Product Credit (Includes Rebuilds)
|8 or more starters||Full Service (4 dampers)||Full Service (2 dampers)||Full Service (1 dampers)|
944 Spec, American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Endurance Series, German Touring Series, Honda Challenge, NASA Prototype Series, Spec Iron, Spec Miata, Spec 3, Spec Z, Spec E46, Super Touring, Time Trial
Motion Control Suspension Program Details
Motion Control Suspension
410 Winkler Drive, Suite C
How to claim Motion Control Suspension Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Register for the Motion Control Suspension Contingency Program.
- Take (4) Photos of your vehicle at the track before your competition session. Refer to the FAQ section here.
- Complete Motion Control Suspension Contingency Claim Form once the official results have been published.
- Competitors must be using MCS dampers.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: A representative from MCS will contact you after you complete the registration with information on how to receive your decals.
- Regional Competition: Awards are presented to 1st – 3rd place finishers based on starter requirements.
- National Championships: Awards are presented to 1st – 3rd place finishers based on starter requirements.
- Awards are presented in the form of a certificate for the purchase of products or services.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2019.
- No competing decals may be displayed, including but not limited to: MOTON, Koni, Penske, Ohlins, AST, KW, JRZ, etc.
- Product certificate redeemable toward MCS 1WNR, 2WNR, 2W, and 3W damper systems or towards rebuilds of your current MCS dampers.
- The maximum (2) award can be combined for a single redemption.
- National Championships: Contingency awards will be awarded for the main National Championship race only. Qualifying races are not eligible for awards through this program.
- National Championships: Maximum of (1) award per event per driver. Awards cannot be combined or transferred.
- 2019 Certificates expire 4/1/2020.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Motion Control Suspension retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Motion Control Suspension.