2018 Maxxis Tires – NASA Contingency Program
American Iron Extreme, Endurance Racing, German Touring Series, Performance Touring, Super Touring, Time Trial, Rally Sport
- Registration is required for this program
- Registration is valid for one year unless there are changes to the original registration
Maxxis Tires Program Details
How to Claim Maxxis Tires Contingency?
- To be eligible for this program, competitors must be using Maxxis tires(Maxxis RC-1 or VR-1 or R19(Rally Only) )on all four wheel positions.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- Patch Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4 – One decal must be used on each front fender along with one on the center of the front and rear bumper.
- # of Patches: 1 – Patch must be located on torso of driver’s suit.
- Decal and Patch availability: Available at the driver’s information area at each NASA event.
- Awards are presented to 1st – 3rd place finishers based on starting requirements. Vehicles must complete race, DNFs are not eligible for awards.
- Awards are presented to eligible competitors as physical products.
- No other tire vendor decal or patches may be displayed on the vehicle or person.
- Tires will be awarded for a maximum of one official points race per day, and a maximum of two official points races per race weekend. If someone is competing in any TT class on the same day, they may only claim an award for the highest one of those finishing positions. A maximum of four (4) tires can be claimed per event. Note: endurance series awards can be claimed in addition to race or TT awards.
- Tires must be purchased at full retail price without any discount or promotion.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and can only be redeemed for Maxxis Tires.
- Tires may be purchased through the Maxxis E-Store located here: http://shop.maxxis.com/.
- Product information & specifications may be found at http://www.maxxis.com/
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals and proof of purchase of four (4) original tires from the original purchaser.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Maxxis retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Maxxis Tires.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2018.