2018 Maximum Motorsports – NASA Contingency Program
American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Spec Iron
Maximum Motorsports Program Details
Maximum Motorsports Inc.
3430 Sacramento Dr D,
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
How to claim Maximum Motorsports Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Register for the Maximum Motorsports Contingency Program.
- Complete Contingency Compliance Form at the track.
- Complete Maximum Motorsports Contingency Claim Form once the official results have been published.
- Submit a minimum of (2) action photos. Submission details located HERE.
- Registration is required for this program and must be completed prior to the start of 2018 NASA Championships.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decal must be placed on each front fender of the vehicle, the front facia, and the rear of the car.
- Decals must be at least 3.5″ x 12″ in size.
- Fender stickers: Must be located forward of the front wheel centerline, unless the sticker is the large MM sticker (5.5” by 20”) affixed to the fender as 10” wide by 12” tall, and is located on the fender immediately behind the wheel opening.
- Front sticker: Must be placed on the front fascia, must be located closer to the center of the car than to the front corner of the car, and must be visible and readable in a photograph.
- Rear sticker: Must be placed on the rear of the bodywork, not the rear window, and must be prominently visible to a camera located inside the cabin of a car following at a distance of three feet.
- Decal availability: Decals and Patch will be provided once registered
- Awards are presented to 1st place finishers in the 2018 NASA Championships.
- Awards are presented in the form of a check. Check may be cashed.
- Maximum of one (1) award per race weekend and per car may be claimed.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Maximum Motorsports retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Maximum Motorsports.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2018.