2018 Injector Pulse – NASA Contingency Program
|7 or more starters||1 Free Service + $100||1 Free Service + $50||1 Free Service|
944 Spec, American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Factory Five Challenge, German Touring Series, Honda Challenge, Performance Touring, Spec Iron, Spec Miata, Spec Z, Spec E30, Spec E46, Super Touring, Time Trial
Injector Pulse Program Details
4240 Portsmouth Blvd
Chesapeake, VA 23321
How to Claim Injector Pulse Contingency?
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: One decal must be used on each front fender.
- Decal availability: Please contact Injector Pulse directly for decals.
- Product awards are presented to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented in the form of a certificate for the purchase of products or services.
- Competitors must have injector service done in 2018 prior to the Championship event.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals.
- Contingency awards will be awarded for the Championship race only. Qualifying races are not eligible for awards through this program.
- Injector Pulse will contact you directly to process the award.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and are redeemable for qualified products only.
- Injector Service = 4, 6, or 8 Injectors for one vehicle.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Injector Pulse retains the right to change the program details at any time during 2018.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Injector Pulse.
- Awards must be claimed within 60 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2018.