2020 Hoosier Racing Tire – NASA Contingency Program
American Iron Extreme, Endurance Racing, German Touring Series, Super Touring, Time Trial
Hoosier Racing Tire Program Details
- To be eligible for this program, competitors must be using Hoosier Racing Tires on all four wheel positions.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- Suit Patch Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 3
- # of Suit Patch: 1
- Location: One decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle as well as on the front.
- Decal availability: Decals and Patch will be mailed once registered. Additional decals are available through Paula Nate at (574) 784-3152 or [email protected]
- Product awards are presented to 1st-2nd place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented to eligible competitors as physical products.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2020.
- Hoosier SM7 or SM7.5 Tires are NOT eligible for contingency
- No other tire vendor decal or patches may be displayed on the vehicle or person.
- TT groups must show a minimum of two runs per day.
- Proof of Purchase of your tires must be submitted. Tires must be purchased at MSRP to be eligible for the contingency program.
- Tires will be awarded for a maximum of one official points-paying race per day, and a maximum of two official points-paying races per race weekend event. If a class has more than two races per weekend, the race class leader must indicate which two races are eligible for this program. If someone is competing in any TT class on the same day, they may only claim an award for the highest one of those finishing positions. A maximum of four (4) tires can be claimed per event.
- Competitors may only submit claims for the same size tire for which they can provide proof of purchase.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Hoosier Racing Tire.
- Hoosier Racing Tire retains the right to change the program details at any time during 2019
- Any additional questions regarding the program can be directed to (574) 784-3152.