2021 HAWK Performance – NASA HPDE Awards Program
|HPDE 1 to 2||HPDE 2 to 3||HPDE 3 to 4||HPDE to Time Trial|
|25% off||30% off||35% off||40% off|
HPDE 1, HPDE 2, HPDE 3, HPDE 4
Hawk Performance HPDE Awards Program Details
What is the Hawk Performance HPDE Awards?
The Hawk Performance HPDE Awards is a program designed to reward HPDE drivers with discounts on Hawk Performance Brake Pads upon progressing though the NASA HPDE program.
Hawk Performance Brake Pads is proven on the race track and on the street. With a wide selection of brake compounds available for most make/models Hawk Performance Brake Pads is the #1 choice for drivers as they get faster on the track.
How to Claim Hawk Performance HPDE Award?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Upon progression through each HPDE Level, complete and obtain a signature from a Regional Director, NASA official instructor, or the HPDE Group leader.
- Complete Hawk Performance HPDE Awards Redemption Form and uploaded your signed HPDE passport.
- Use of the HPDE Passport is required to be eligible for this program.
- HPDE Passport availability: HPDE Passports are available at the driver’s information area at each NASA event.
- Awards are presented to HPDE drivers in Regional events that progress through the NASA HPDE Program.
- HPDE 1 to 2
- HPDE 2 to 3
- HPDE 3 to 4
- HPDE to Time Trial
- Hawk HPDE Awards must be claimed within 30 days of the conclusion of the event. No claims will be processed after December 31, 2021. Awards must be redeemed at www.hawkperformance.com within 60 days from when the award was issued.
- Hawk Codes may only be applied toward the published retail price for any Hawk Performance brake pads on the Hawk Performance website. They will not offset any applicable tax, shipping, or handling fees.
- Maximum of one (1) award per event weekend and per car may be claimed.
- Hawk Codes are non-transferable and must be redeemed by the awardee.
- HPDE drivers are required to electronically complete a redemption form at prizes.drivenasa.com.
- HPDE Passports will be verified to ensure that they are correctly filled out, completed, and signed by a Regional Director, Instructor, or the HPDE Group leader.
- Hawk Performance retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Hawk Performance.