2018 HAWK Performance – NASA Contingency Program
Payout Schedule – (HAWK Bucks)
|15 – 25 starters||$400||$200||$100||$75||$50|
|10 – 14 starters||$200||$150||$75||$50||$25|
|5 – 9 starters||$150||$100||$50|
|5 free sets of brake pads||2 free sets of brake pads||1 free set of brake pads||$125||$100||$90||$80||$70||$60||$50|
944 Spec, American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Endurance Series, Factor Five Challenge, German Touring Series, Honda Challenge, NASA Prototype Series, Performance Touring, Spec Iron, Spec Miata, Spec 3, Spec Z, Spec E30, Spec E46, Super Touring, Time Trial, Rally Sport
Hawk Performance Program Details
How to Claim Hawk Performance Contingency?
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: One decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle as well as on the front and rear.
- Decal availability: Decals are available at the driver’s information area at each NASA event.
- Awards are presented to 1st – 5th place drivers in Regional and National competition events.
- Awards are presented to 1st – 10th place drivers in the NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill race.
- Awards are presented to eligible competitors in the form of “Hawk Bucks”.
- NASA Championships: Contingency awards will be awarded for the main National Championship race only. Qualifying races are not eligible for awards through this program.
- “Hawk Bucks” may only be applied toward the published retail price for any Hawk Performance brake pads on the Hawk Performance website. They will not offset any applicable tax, shipping, or handling fees.
- Maximum of one (1) award per race weekend and per car may be claimed. Note: endurance series awards can be claimed in addition to race or TT awards.
- “Hawk Bucks” may only be combined with other “Hawk Bucks”.
- “Hawk Bucks” are non-transferable and must be redeemed by the awardee.
- “Hawk Bucks” are good through December 31, 2018.
- NASA Championships Only: No other brake pad company’s decals may be displayed on the vehicle.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Hawk Performance retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Hawk Performance
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2018