2019 Hankook Motorsports – NASA Contingency Program
Run Hankook F200 Tires
|No Starter Reqirements||Hankook Motorsports will pay your entry fee to the 25 Hours of Thunderhill if you drive the race on Hankook slick tires. Entry fee paid upfront as a discount on the tire bill.|
Run Hankook Z214 Tires
|5 – 9 starters||2 Tires||1 Tires||$100 Hankook Gift Certificate|
|10+ starters||4 Tires||2 Tires||$200 Hankook Gift Certificate|
Hankook Motorsports Program Details
10808 FM 1625
Austin, TX 78747
How to Claim Hankook Motorsports Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Register for the Hankook Motorsports Program
- Purchase Hankook F200 Tires directly from Hankook Motorsports
- Take (4) Photos of your vehicle at the track before your competition session. Refer to the FAQ section here.
- Complete Hankook Motorsports Contingency Claim Form once the official results have been published.
To be eligible for this program, competitors must be using Hankook competition tires purchased from www.hankookmotorsports.com on all four-wheel positions.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- # of Suit Patch: 1
- Location: One decal must be placed above all four wheel positions
- Decal availability: Decals and Patch will be mailed once registered. Additional decals are available by email email@example.com
- Product awards are presented to 1st-3rd place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented to eligible competitors as physical products or credit towards products.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31.
- Tires not purchased from Hankook Motorsports directly are NOT eligible for contingency.
- No other tire vendor decal or patches may be displayed on the vehicle or person.
- Proof of Purchase of your tires must be submitted. Tires must be purchased at MSRP from HankookMotorsports.com to be eligible for the contingency program.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable.
- Hankook Motorsports retains the right to change the program details at any time during 2019. Any additional questions regarding the program can be directed to (800) 287-5013.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Hankook Motorsports.