2018 Hankook Motorsports – NASA Contingency Program
|Run Hankook F200 or Z207 Tires|
|No Starter Reqirements||Hankook Motorsports to refund your 25 Hours of Thunderhill Entry Fee|
Hankook Motorsports Program Details
5075 NW 159th St
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
How to Claim Hankook Motorsports Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Purchase Hankook F200 or Z207 Tires directly from Hankook Motorsports
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: One decal must be used above each tire.
- Decal availability: Decals are available directly through Hankook Motorsports
- Hankook Motorsports will refund your 25 Hours of Thunderhill Entry fee upon purchase of qualifying tires.
- Tires must be purchased directly through Hankook Motorsports.
- Competitors are required to purchase tires directly from Hankook Motorsports to be eligible for a refund on your entry fee.
- Refund of your entry fee will be awarded for the 25 Hours Of Thunderhill Event only.
- Maximum rebate of one (1) Entry Fee per 25 Hours Of Thunderhill Event and per car may be claimed.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable.
- Hankook Motorsports retains the right to change the program details at any time during 2018.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Hankook Motorsports.