2020 GTR Simulator – NASA Contingency Program
NASA Sim Racing
GTR Simulator Program Details
How to claim GTR Simulator Contingency?
Follow all program requirements outlined below:
- Drivers participating in the NASA Sim Racing Club and Pro leagues MUST be an active NASA Member. Click Here to Join or Renew your membership.
- Take (4) screenshots of your virtual race cars livery
- Nothing else needed! NASA or GTR Simulator will reach out to the 1st place finisher of each league at the end of the season.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle.
- Image availability: Download Images HERE
- Award are presented to 1st place finisher of the Pro and Club League during The NASA Inaugural Sim Racing Events.
- Award are presented in the form of a physical product provided by GTR Simulator
- Winners must respond to an email from GTR Simulator or NASA no later than December 1, 2020.
- More information on GTR Simulator products can be found HERE
- Maximum of (1) award per driver. Awards cannot be combined or transferred
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- GTR Simulator retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by GTR Simulator.