2018 G-Loc Brakes – NASA Championships Contingency Program
|13 or More Starters||$500||$400||$350||$300||$250||$175||$150||$100||75$||50$|
944 Spec, American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Endurance Series, Factor Five Challenge, German Touring Series, Honda Challenge, NASA Prototype Series, Performance Touring, Spec Iron, Spec Miata, Spec 3, Spec Z, Spec E30, Spec E46, Super Touring, Time Trial
G-Loc Brakes Program Details
503 Performance Rd.
Mooresville, NC 28115
How to Claim G-Loc Brakes Contingency?
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decals must be used on each side and the front and rear of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: Decals are available at the driver’s information table.
- Product awards are presented to 1st – 10th place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented in the form of “G-Loc Brakes Certificates” for the purchase of products.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals.
- Contingency awards will be awarded for the Championship race only. Qualifying races are not eligible for awards through this program.
- Maximum of one (1) award per race and per car may be claimed.
- NO other brake pads company’s decals may be displayed anywhere on the vehicle.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and are redeemable for qualified products only.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- G-Lock Brakes retains the right to change the program details at any time during 2018.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by G-Lock Brakes.
- Awards must be claimed within 60 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2018.