2018 Frozen Rotors – NASA Contingency Program
|5 or more starters||$100 Frozen Rotors Credits||$75 Frozen Rotors Credits||$50 Frozen Rotors Credits|
944 Spec, American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Endurance Series, Factory Five Challenge, German Touring Series, Honda Challenge, Performance Touring, Spec Iron, Spec Miata, Spec Z, Spec E30, Spec E46, Super Touring, Time Trial
Frozen Rotors Program Details
2180 Country Road, 42 West
Burnsville, MN 55337
Tel: (952) 746 – 8880
Fax: (952) 746 – 8885
How to Claim Frozen Rotors Contingency?
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: One decal must be used on each front fender.
- Decal availability: Decals are available at the driver’s information table at each NASA event.
- Product awards are presented to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented in the form of a certificate for the purchase of products or services.
- A maximum of one (1) Award will be awarded per vehicle, per race weekend.
- No competing rotor supplier decals may be displayed
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals.
- Awards are redeemable at frozenrotors.com.
- Product Awards are not stackable with other discounts or credits.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and are redeemable for qualified products only.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Frozen Rotors retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Frozen Rotors.
- Awards must be claimed within 60 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2018.