2019 Ford Performance – NASA Contingency Program
American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Spec Iron, Super Touring
Ford Performance Program Details
National Auto Sport Association
P.O. Box 2366, Napa Valley, CA 94558
How to claim Ford Performance Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Register for the Ford Performance Contingency Program.
- Take (4) Photos of your vehicle at the track before your competition session. Refer to the FAQ section here.
- Complete Ford Performance Contingency Claim Form once the official results have been published.
- Registration is required for this program and must be completed once per year and prior to the start of event you plan to compete in.
- Competitors must compete with a 2005+ Ford Mustang or 99+ Ford Focus to be eligible.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- Suit Patch Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle.
- Patch must be placed on the upper right chest part of the suit
- Decal availability: Decals will be provided upon registering with Ford Performance Parts
- Awards are presented to 1st – 3rd place finishers based on starter requirements.
- Awards are presented in the form of Cash payment.
- Maximum (2) awards can be combined for a single redemption.
- Regional Competition: Maximum of (2) awards per event per driver
- Regional Championships: Competitors are eligible to collect only (1) award per region per year.
- National Championships: Maximum of (1) award per event per driver.
- Awards cannot be combined or transferred.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Ford Performance retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Ford Performance.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2019.