2020 Ford Performance – NASA Contingency Program
American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Spec Iron, Super Touring
Ford Performance Program Details
National Auto Sport Association
How to claim Ford Performance Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Register for the Ford Performance Contingency Program.
- Take (4) Photos of your vehicle at the track before your competition session. Refer to the FAQ section here.
- Complete Ford Performance Contingency Claim Form once the official results have been published.
- Registration is required for this program and must be completed once per year and prior to the start of event you plan to compete in.
- Competitors must compete with a 2005+ Ford Mustang or 99+ Ford Focus to be eligible.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- Suit Patch Requirement: NO
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side and on the front and rear of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: Decals will be provided upon registering with Ford Performance Parts.
- Awards are presented to 1st – 3rd place finishers based on starter requirements.
- Awards are presented in the form of Cash payment.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2020.
- Maximum (2) awards can be combined for a single redemption.
- Regional Competition: Maximum of (2) awards per event per driver
- Regional Championships: Competitors are eligible to collect only (1) award per region per year.
- National Championships: Maximum of (1) award per event per driver.
- Awards cannot be combined or transferred.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Ford Performance retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Ford Performance.