2018 Condor Speed Shop – NASA Championships Contingency Program
|10 or more starters||$100 Product Credit||$75 Product Credit||$50 Product Credit|
|5 or more starters
(GTS1 and ST 1- 3 ONLY)
|$100 Product Credit||$75 Product Credit||$50 Product Credit|
German Touring Series, Spec E30, Spec E46, Super Touring
Condor Speed Shop Program Details
How to Claim Condor Speed Shop Contingency?
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: One decal must be used on each side of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: Decals are available at the driver’s information table.
- Product awards are presented to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented in the form of credits for the purchase of products.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals.
- Contingency awards will be awarded for the Championship race only. Qualifying races are not eligible for awards through this program.
- Maximum of one (1) award per race and per car may be claimed.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and are redeemable for qualified products only.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Condor Speed Shop retains the right to change the program details at any time during 2018.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Condor Speed Shop.
- Awards must be claimed within 60 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2018.