2020 Competition Motorsport – NASA Contingency Program
NASA Sim Racing
Competition Motorsport Program Details
How to claim Competition Motorsport Contingency?
Follow all program requirements outlined below:
- Drivers participating in the NASA Sim Racing Club and Pro leagues MUST be an active NASA Member. Click Here to Join or Renew your membership.
- Take (4) screenshots of your virtual race cars livery
- Nothing else needed! NASA or CMS will reach out to the 1st place finisher of each league at the end of the season.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle.
- Image availability: Download Images HERE
- Award are presented to 1st place finisher of the Pro and Club League during The NASA Inagural Sim Racing Events.
- Award are presented in the form of a physical product provided by Competition Motorsport
- Winners must respond to email from CMS or NASA no later than December 1, 2020.
- Maximum of (1) award per driver. Awards cannot be combined or transferred
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Competition Motorsport retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Competition Motorsport.