2020 Brake Parts Inc. – NASA Contingency Program
|5 or more starters||1 Set of pads. Pick from Raybestos DC stock (Excludes some special order racing pads)||1 Set of pads. Pick from Raybestos DC stock (Excludes some special order racing pads)||1 Set of pads. Pick from Raybestos DC stock (Excludes some special order racing pads)|
944 Spec, American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Endurance Series, German Touring Series, Honda Challenge, Spec Iron, Spec Miata, Spec Z, Spec E30, Spec E46, Super Touring, Thunder Roadster, Time Trial, Rally Sport
Brake Parts Inc. Program Details
How to Claim Brake Parts Inc. Contingency?
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: One decal must be used on each front fender.
- Decal availability: Decals are available at the driver’s information table at each NASA event.
- Awards are presented to eligible competitors as “Raybestos Certificates” to redeem for physical products such as Brake Pads and Rotors based on finishing position.
- More than one “Raybestos Certificates” may be combined and redeemed.
- Awards must be claimed within 90 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2020.
- Following submission of the claim form, a Raybestos representative will contact you to process the award.
- Raybestos brake parts catalog may be found here.
- Raybestos Motorsport brake parts search may be found here.
- A maximum of one (1) Award will be awarded per vehicle, per race weekend
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals.
- Brake Parts Inc. reserves the right to use submitted photos for any Social Media or Marketing purposes.
- Contingency awards are transferable.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- Brake Parts Inc. retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by Brake Parts Inc.