2019 BFGoodrich Tires – NASA Contingency Program
American Iron Extreme, Endurance Racing, German Touring Series, Super Touring, Time Trial
BFGoodrich Tires Program Details
How to Claim BFGoodrich Tires Contingency?
- To be eligible for this program, competitors must be using BFGoodrich R1, R1-S, Rival-S or Rival Tires on all four-wheel positions. The approved rain tire for this program is the BFGoodrich Sport Comp-2 or Comp-2 A/S.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- Patched required on drivers suit: YES
- # of Decals: 3
- Location: One decal must be used on each front fender- 18″ wide minimum along with one 18″ wide minimum decal being used on the front bumper cover, hood, or windshield banner. No exceptions will be made for this rule. No competing tire decals may be present on car or drivers suit.
- Decal Color: Decals must be solid black, solid white, or red and blue on white background.
- Decal availability: Decals are available by contacting 800.RACE.BFG directly.
- Product awards are presented to 1st-3rd place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined
above; vehicles must complete race, DNFs are not eligible for awards.
- Awards are presented to eligible competitors as physical products.
- No other tire vendor decal or patches may be displayed on the vehicle or person.
- Tires will be awarded for a maximum of one official points race per day, and a maximum of two official points races per race weekend. A maximum of four (4) tires can be claimed per event.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and are redeemable for tires the same or lesser value as used only.
- Tires may be purchased by calling 1.800.RACE.BFG (800.722.3234) or through any authorized BFGoodrich dealer nationwide.
- Product information & specifications may be found at https://www.bfgoodrichracing.com/
- Contingency awards will be awarded for the main National Championship race only. Qualifying races are not eligible for awards through this program.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals and proof of purchase of four (4) original tires from the original purchaser.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- BFGoodrich retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by BFGoodrich.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 15, 2019.