2019 AST Suspension – NASA Contingency Program
|6 or more starters||$350 Product Credit
|$250 Product Credit
$150 Product Credit
|3-5 starters||$150 Product Credit
|8 or more starters||$1000 Product Credit (Includes Rebuilds)||$500 Product Credit (Includes Rebuilds)||
$250 Product Credit (Includes Rebuilds)
American Iron, American Iron Extreme, Camaro Mustang Challenge, Honda Challenge, German Touring Series, Super Touring, Time Trial
AST Suspension Program Details
AST Suspension North America
17925 Sky Park Circle Suite F, Irvine, CA 92614
How to claim AST Suspension Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Register for the AST Suspension Contingency Program.
- Take (4) Photos of your vehicle at the track before your competition session. Refer to the FAQ section here.
- Complete AST Suspension Contingency Claim Form once the official results have been published.
- Registration is required for this program and must be completed once per year and prior to the start of event you plan to compete in.
- Competitors must be using AST products.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 4
- Location: Decal must be placed on each side of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: Contact AST Suspension NA.
- Awards are presented to 1st – 3rd place finishers based on starter requirements.
- Awards are presented in the form of a certificate for the purchase of products or services.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2019.
- No competing decals may be displayed, including but not limited to: MOTON, Koni, Penske, Ohlins, MCS, KW, etc.
- Product certificate redeemable toward AST 4100, 5100, 5200, 5300 or towards rebuilds of your current AST shocks.
- Maximum (2) awards can be combined for a single redemption.
- National Championships: Maximum of (1) award per event per driver. Awards cannot be combined or transferred.
- 2018 Certificates expire 6/30/19.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- AST Suspension retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by AST Suspension.