2018 APEX Pro – NASA Contingency Program
|“Hard Charger Award”|
|7 or more starters||50% Discount on the APEX Pro Unit + Free Base Plate and Suction Mount|
Performance Touring, Super Touring
APEX Pro Program Details
How to Claim APEX Pro Contingency?
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: One decal must be used on each side of the vehicle.
- Decal availability: Decals are available at the driver’s information table.
- Product awards are presented to the “Hard Charger” meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented in the form of a certificate for the purchase of products.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals.
- “Hard Charger” is defined as a driver who advances the most positions in his or her respective class in the Championship Race.
- Competitor MUST submit a photo of the Starting Grid for his or her respective class
- Contingency awards will be awarded for the Championship race only. Qualifying races are not eligible for awards through this program.
- Maximum of one (1) award per Championship race weekend and per car may be claimed
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and are redeemable for qualified products only.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- APEX Pro retains the right to change the program details at any time during 2018.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by APEX Pro.
- Awards must be claimed within 60 days of event conclusion.